A conservatory can be a wonderful addition to any home, providing a versatile and stylish space to relax and enjoy the natural surroundings. However, a traditional conservatory can sometimes have issues with temperature control, causing it to be too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. One solution to this problem is to install a tiled conservatory roof. In this article, we will discuss the costs and tiled conservatory roof brands.
Tiled conservatory roof benefits
Firstly, it is important to understand the benefits of a tiled conservatory roof. Unlike a traditional glass or polycarbonate roof, a tiled roof provides excellent insulation, keeping the conservatory cool in the summer and warm in the winter. This can save you money on your energy bills and make your conservatory a more comfortable space to spend time in. Tiled roofs are also more durable and require less maintenance than traditional roofs. This means they can last for many years with minimal upkeep.
So, how much does a tiled conservatory roof cost? The answer will depend on a number of factors, such as the size of your conservatory, the type of tiles you choose, and the complexity of the installation. As a rough guide, you can expect to pay around £5,000-£8,000 for a small to medium-sized conservatory with a tiled roof. This can rise up to £15,000 depending on the brand.
What are the different tiled conservatory roof brands?
There are several brands that offer tiled conservatory roof solutions. Here are a few examples:
- Guardian Warm Roof – Guardian is a well-known brand in the conservatory roof market, offering a range of tiled roof options that can be customized to fit any conservatory size and shape. Guardian roofs are designed for energy efficiency, durability, and aesthetic appeal.
- SupaLite – SupaLite is another popular brand in the tiled conservatory roof market, offering a range of lightweight and insulated roofing systems. SupaLite roofs offer easy installation and maintenance, ensuring outstanding energy efficiency and weather resistance.
- Ultraframe – Ultraframe, a top supplier of conservatory roofing systems. Designs roofs tailored to each customer’s needs, ensuring superior insulation, durability, and aesthetic appeal.
- Metrotile – Metrotile provides lightweight roofing solutions, ideal for conservatories. Made from high-quality materials designed to withstand harsh weather conditions and deliver excellent insulation.
- Tapco Slate – Tapco Slate presents lightweight, durable, and easily installable roofing solutions. Crafted from high-quality materials, these tiles ensure excellent weather resistance and longevity with minimal maintenance.
It is worth noting that the cost of a tiled roof is likely to be higher than the cost of a traditional roof. However, this initial investment can provide significant long-term benefits in terms of energy savings and durability. Additionally, a tiled roof can add value to your home. Making it a worthwhile investment if you are planning to sell in the future.
How to get an accurate cost
Once you’ve decided on which Conservatory roof brand you need to find an installer, it is important to do your research and choose a reputable and experienced contractor. Look for reviews and testimonials from previous customers and ask to see examples of their previous work. A good contractor will be happy to provide references and answer any questions you may have.
To make the process of getting a quote on a new tiled conservatory roof easy we’ve teamed up with the best local comparison service. You can obtain your free quotes here;