A conservatory can be a wonderful addition to any home, providing a versatile and stylish space to relax and enjoy the natural surroundings. However, a traditional conservatory can sometimes have issues with temperature control, causing it to be too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. One solution to this problem is to install a tiled conservatory roof. In this article, we will discuss the cost of a tiled conservatory roof.
Tiled conservatory roof benefits
Firstly, it is important to understand the benefits of a tiled conservatory roof. Unlike a traditional glass or polycarbonate roof, a tiled roof provides excellent insulation, keeping the conservatory cool in the summer and warm in the winter. This can save you money on your energy bills and make your conservatory a more comfortable space to spend time in. Tiled roofs are also more durable and require less maintenance than traditional roofs, meaning they can last for many years with minimal upkeep.
So, how much does a tiled conservatory roof cost? The answer will depend on a number of factors, such as the size of your conservatory, the type of tiles you choose, and the complexity of the installation. As a rough guide, you can expect to pay around £5,000-£8,000 for a small to medium-sized conservatory with a tiled roof. This can rise up to £15,000 depending on the brand.
What are the different tiled conservatory roof brands?
There are several brands that offer tiled conservatory roof solutions. Here are a few examples:
- Guardian Warm Roof – Guardian is a well-known brand in the conservatory roof market, offering a range of tiled roof options that can be customized to fit any conservatory size and shape. Guardian roofs are designed for energy efficiency, durability, and aesthetic appeal.
- SupaLite – SupaLite is another popular brand in the tiled conservatory roof market, offering a range of lightweight and insulated roofing systems. SupaLite roofs are designed to be easy to install and maintain, while providing excellent energy efficiency and weather resistance.
- Ultraframe – Ultraframe is a leading supplier of conservatory roofing systems, offering a range of tiled roof solutions that can be tailored to meet the specific needs of each customer. Ultraframe roofs are designed to provide superior insulation, durability, and aesthetic appeal.
- Metrotile – Metrotile offers a range of lightweight roofing solutions that are ideal for conservatories. Their roofs are made from high-quality materials that are designed to withstand harsh weather conditions and provide excellent insulation.
- Tapco Slate – Tapco Slate offers a range of lightweight, durable, and easy-to-install roofing solutions that are ideal for conservatories. Their tiles are made from high-quality materials that provide excellent weather resistance and are designed to last for many years with minimal maintenance.
It is worth noting that the cost of a tiled conservatory roof is likely to be higher than the cost of a traditional roof. However, this initial investment can provide significant long-term benefits in terms of energy savings and durability. Additionally, a tiled roof can add value to your home, making it a worthwhile investment if you are planning to sell in the future.
How to get an accurate cost
When choosing a company to install your tiled conservatory roof, it is important to do your research and choose a reputable and experienced contractor. Look for reviews and testimonials from previous customers and ask to see examples of their previous work. A good contractor will be happy to provide references and answer any questions you may have about the installation process.
To make the process of getting a quote on a new tiled conservatory roof easy we’ve teamed up with the best local comparison service, you can obtain your free quotes here;